Aims & Objectives
Our Mission Statement
Our objective is to provide our service users with the care and attention they require to live happy, healthy and fulfilling lives.
We will meet this objective by creating and maintaining the environment in which care takes place. This includes building up and sustaining a group of staff who will be responsible for delivering and supporting care and establishing and keeping under review the systems necessary to making these possible. We are accredited with the Investor In People award and are committed to ensuring our staff receive appropriate training.
Our aim is to promote a way of life for service users which permits them to enjoy,
to the greatest extent possible, their rights as individual human beings.
We seek to advance these rights in all aspects of the services we provide and
encourage our service users to exercise their rights to the full. We consider the
following key principles:
- Maintaining service users' privacy
- Safeguarding service users' dignity
- Helping service users to maintain as much independence as possible
- Responding to service users' needs for reasonable security
- Protecting service users' civil rights.
- Providing a wide range of choice
- Ensuring that service users' continue to fulfil their aspirations and abilities.